Visit East Dental Care when searching for a SE Calgary family dentist. We keep smiles looking their best with regular checkups, cleanings, and preventive services. If you need convenient access to high-quality dental care without the high cost, we highly recommend scheduling a consultation with our staff to see everything we have to offer our patients; we treat children & teens, adults, & seniors, with a broad range of treatment options and services under one roof.
5 Tips For Choosing the Right Dentist
1. Look for a family dentist in SE Calgary who has a strong clientele- even if you have to wait a few weeks to be accepted as a new patient, in the long run, it will be worth the wait. Check with East Dental Care when seeking the best Calgary dentists to take care of your family's smiles.
2. Find a dentist with a convenient location and easy access to their office. East Dental Care is located at Unit 124, 5430 17 Ave SE in Calgary. We offer free indoor parking as a perk to our patients.
3. Interview each dental clinic in SE Calgary on your list of prospective dental centres before you become a new patient. Call, visit in-person, or request a free consultation to get to know the staff and have a look around the facility. Make sure to add East Dental Care to your list- we'd love to show you around and give you a tour of our beautiful dental centre.
4. Check to see whether your family will have access to a full range of services and treatment options before choosing a SE Calgary family dentist. You'll find many reasons to select our dental clinic over others in the community:
5. Choose a SE Calgary family dentist with a focus on your comfort during treatment. It's not enough for a dentist to offer sedation, although being willing to provide multiple sedation options is a good sign; look for a dental centre in Calgary, AB that is known for a gentle touch. You'll love our caring attitude at East Dental Center, and our commitment to providing every patient experience, whether you're seeing us for a routine exam and cleaning or restorative dental work.
Dental Care That is Second to None
Everyone in your household will love seeing our dentist when it's time to brighten smiles and look for issues that can detract from dental health. We practice painless dentistry at East Dental Care, so even your youngest family members will leave our office with a smile. Get to know our staff on the East Dental Care website, schedule your first appointment online, as well, and see us every 3-4 months to maintain a healthy, beautiful smile that lasts a lifetime.
Get in touch with East Dental Care today by calling 403-248-6565 or book online at your convenience- we can wait to see your smiling face.
Providing general and family dental services to Willingdon Heights,
Brentwood, Cascade Heights, Renfrew Heights Garden Village, Parkcrest,
Lochdale, Montecito, East Vancouver & Surrounding Burnaby
Includes comprehensive exam, full series of x-rays, 1-hour hygiene
appointment and complimentary electric toothbrush
We are pleased to offer Direct Billing (also called “Assignment of
Benefits”). Our administrative team is happy to electronically submit your insurance papers
directly to your insurance company on your behalf, and accept their payment directly to our
office. You only pay the difference your company will not cover.
Financing options are available in-office, please contact our team at
(604) 298-3455 to discuss further.
At Dawson Dental Centre, we are pleased to offer free “Happy Visits”
to children under the age of 2, which is an excellent way to introduce children to what happens
during a dental visit and allows them to become comfortable with the entire dental office
Dedicated free parking is located right outside our clinic.
At Dawson Dental Centre, our professional team is committed to your
oral health and wellness! ur dedicated team of professionals is devoted to restoring and
enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art dental
procedures that will result in beautiful long-lasting smiles!
Dawson Dental Centre is proud to follow the latest BC dental fee
guide, providing high-quality dental care at affordable prices.
Dawson Dental Centre is proud to offer both in-office and take-home
Dawson Dental Centre provides in-office digital and 3D imaging which
is reviewed during your hygiene appointment.
Dawson Dental Centre sends out reminders prior to your scheduled
appointment to ensure you can make your booking.
As a part of your regular hygiene appointment we perform a thorough
oral cancer screening.